Replacement of feed bed isolation
Every time you change from a lower melting point material to a higher melting point material you should swap the seal cords.
You will need: Sinterit Lisa (PRO) Feed Bed Sealing Kit, rubber gloves, a stainless steel probe and a plastic spatula.
- Turn on the printer and open the lid
- Turn the printer off and unplug the power cord.
- Remove the four screws that hold the feed bed plate in place.
- Using the probe, remove the old seals.
- Install bottom layer of seal – it consists of four short layers of rope.
- The second layer consists of one long loop. The end should meet near the hinges