What do I really need to get into SLS 3D printing?
Our SLS 3D printing solution can be tailored for everyone who needs this technology. You can have a sophisticated system for very fast workflow or a basic solution that consists of a Lisa printer, powder sieve, and basic tools if that fits your needs. From this webinar, you’ll learn what to take into account while choosing an SLS set for you.
- What is SLS 3D printing technology?
- How did it look before Sinterit?
- How to compose your SLS solution
- Do I really need SLS
- How often do I print
- How big my prints are
- How detailed my prints should be
- How many materials do I need?
- Do I need access to 3rd party materials?
- How important are the support and training
- Example Sinterit sets
- Q&A session
Robert GarbaczAfter Sales Manager
Dominik StasiakInternational Channel Manager