Cleaning of the space under the Beds – Lisa X
- During printing, powder may accumulate in the area under the print chamber. A thin, even layer of powder is no cause for concern. It indicates correct sealing and regular operation of the machine. Powder accumulating in only one place indicates a problem with the sealing of the Beds. For more information, please visit our website www.sinterit.com under the support section.
- 1. Choose OPEN THE DOOR on the printer screen.
- 2. Open the printer door.
- 3. Turn the printer off at the power switch and unplug the power cable.
- 4. Carefully remove the powder from the area under the print chamber. You can use the ATEX Vacuum Cleaner to do this. 5. Close the printer door.