Replacement of Infrared bulb – Lisa X
- Turn on the printer and wait until the main menu is loaded.
- Unlock the printer’s Lid: press UNLOCK LID//OVERFLOW BIN button on the screen. Remember, you only have 10 seconds to open it before the lock activates again. Softly press and then open the Lid.
- Turn off the printer for replacing the Halogens.
- Put on the Protective Gloves.
- Use a clean cloth or paper towel while replacing the Halogens. Do not touch the heaters with your bare hands!
- Make sure the Halogens are not hot. Carry the operation out when the machine is cold and switched off.
- Gently grab the Halogens with your fingers and remove it parallel to its slots. Do not twist it in any direction, it may cause damage to the heater’s slots!
- Insert the new Halogens to the slot.