- If the PHS or Sandblaster does not turn on check the fuses. 1. You will find all the fuses within Service access to fuses plate.
- Turn off the PHS and check the main fuse: PHS 110 V – unscrew the 16A fuse. Check if the fuse is blown. If so, replace it with a new one. PHS 230 V – Check if the residual-current device (RCD) is switched off. If so, switch it on.
- Turn on the PHS and check if it works. If not, turn off the machine and unscrew the Service access to Fuses panel.
- Check if the low voltage fuse (6.3A) is not blown. If so, replace it with a new one.
- Turn on the PHS and check if it works. If the PHS is working and Sandblaster is not, turn off the machine.
- Check the Sandblaster fuses. If the Sandblaster fuses (0.5A) are blown, replace them.
- Turn on the PHS and check if it works.
- If there is still a problem, contact our support team: email@example.com. 8. Dispose of the used fuse according to your local waste management policy.