Replacing the heating unit – Lisa PRO
Wear protective gloves or use a clean cloth/paper towel while replacing the heating unit. Do not touch the heaters with your hands.
- Turn on the printer and wait until the main menu is loaded.
- Unlock the printer’s Lid: press UNLOCK LID//OVERFLOW BIN button on the screen. Remember, you only have 10
seconds to open it before the lock activates again. Softly press and then open the Lid.
- Turn off the printer for replacing the Short Infrared heaters.
- Put on the Protective Gloves.
- Use a clean cloth or paper towel while replacing the Short Infrared heaters. Do not touch the heaters with your hands!
- Make sure the Short Infrared heaters are not hot. Carry the operation out when the machine is cold and switched off.
- Gently grab the Short Infrared heater with your fingers and remove it parallel to its slots. Do not twist it in any direction,
it may cause damage to the heater’s slots!
- Insert the new Short Infrared heater to the slot.