Clean of laser protective glass – Lisa X
- Choose UNLOCK LID on the printer screen.
- Push on the lid and pull it up using the lid handle.
- Remove the split pin from the heating module.
- Lower the heating module.
- Unscrew two quick release nuts.
- Take the laser protective glass out.
- Delicately wipe the glass on both sides with a cotton cloth soaked in 2% salicylic spirit (ethanol solution) or another
ethanol-based cleaning solution. You may also use cleaning wipes provided in Dedicated Powder Tools.
- Wipe the glass again on both sides with a dry cotton cloth.
- Slide the metal tabs of the laser protective glass into the mounting brackets below the laser module.
- Lock the laser protective glass in place by mounting and tightening the two quick release nuts.
- Lift the heating module.
- Reinsert the heating module safety pin.